compensation: Call for more information! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Marine Service Advisor plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of Miller Auto & Marine. The position is responsible for acknowledging customers, meeting their needs, providing quality service in a timely and professional manner.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Promptly meet and greet customers.
- Communicate with customers on service needed.
- Manage workflow in the Shop; Work with Marine Parts & Service Manager to assign Work Orders to Technicians.
- Complete Sales, up-sell when possible. Perform preliminary unit inspection and ensure technician inspections are preformed when applicable.
- Provide (written) accurate estimates, including part numbers, for all services or repairs (prior to completing repairs).
- Assist in loading parts in bins for Technicians.
- Responsible for resolving customer complaints and/or misunderstandings.
- Inform management of customers with complaints that cannot be resolved.
- Make policy/price adjustments within the guidelines established by management.
- Answer phone calls promptly, courteously, and professionally.
- Obtain accurate parts and labor prices and inform customers.
- Contact customers with results of diagnosis and additional services needed.
- Inform customers if delays are expected and document information on repair order.
- Inspect repair orders and/or estimates for proper pricing and information before contacting customer.
- Contact customers and communicate the status of their item.
- Maintain Customer Log to ensure all repair orders are scheduled and parts are ordered for customers in a timely manner. Prioritize as necessary during peak times.
- Obtain properly documented telephone approvals for add on repairs.
- Notify customers when special order parts come in and make appointment for service.
- Determine payment type and create repair order accordingly along with accurate customer information.
- Properly document repair order changes.
- Review and maintain open repair orders on a regular basis.
- Maintain and execute Safety guidelines, policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness of Service Advisor workstation.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers