favorite this postPT Store Counter Sales - Willmar Auto Value Parts Store (Willmar)hide this posting
compensation: DOQ employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Invest in your future with Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) at our Willmar Auto Value Parts Store.
We are excited about our future! We are a third-generation family-owned aftermarket auto parts distributor based in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. From a single location in 1920, to a network of 124 corporate stores and 36 independent Auto Value parts stores, APH has grown into one of the largest auto parts chains in the country. With our distribution center, its network and nearly 1200 employees, APH is well positioned for future growth. Be a part of the team!
What can you expect being part of the Willmar Team? You can expect to work with an experienced group of team members who understand and know how to serve customers. You can expect to work part time, evening hours.
We also offer an inclusive work environment and we value employee's ideas and opinions. We have regularly scheduled performance and salary reviews, training, development and sponsor charitable events with in our community. This is all part of our culture. We encourage you to consider making an investment in your future by becoming a part of the family at APH.
The Store Counter Sales Representative is responsible for greeting and providing sales service to customers, assisting with non-application parts, mixing paint, customer returns and resolving customer concerns. Secondary responsibilities include checking in freight, delivering parts, cycle counts, cleaning, and label maintenance. A counter sales representative is also responsible for maintaining store appearance, security, safety and daily operational standards, as set by the manager.
• Serve retail and commercial customers with the objective of making Auto Value the leading provider of auto parts, accessories, tools, equipment and automotive paint & supplies in the marketplace
• Assist with phone inquiries to result in commercial deliveries and in-store sales
• Use computer and paper catalogs to identify parts, stay aware of current sales and promotions, suggest related sales items and advise possible upgrade options when appropriate
• Resolve customer concerns or complaints
• Ensure that customers receive world-class service in having their needs met by Auto Value
• Follow proper store policies and procedures when conducting sales transactions
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Automotive parts knowledge or sales experience preferred. Training is available.
• Strong organizational skills and above average verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with store operating procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers and visitors as well as employees at all levels of the company
Flexibility and service commitment to our customers, along with our long-standing partnership with Auto Value parts stores has allowed us to grow to more than 160 locations...and counting. With guiding principles established in 1920, Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) -- then known as National Bushing and Parts Company -- focused on uncompromised quality, outstanding customer service and a desire for continued growth. It is these principles that remain today and drive not only the company itself, but also every employee and customer relationship. Come be part of the APH family.
Our EEO Policy
Automotive Parts Headquarters is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.