The Store Counter Sales/Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting and providing sales service to customers, assisting with non-application parts, mixing paint, customer returns and resolving customer concerns. Additional responsibilities include delivering parts, checking in freight, cycle counts, cleaning, and label maintenance. A counter sales/customer service representative is also responsible for maintaining store appearance, security, safety and daily operational standards, as set by the manager.
• Serve retail and commercial customers with the objective of making Auto Value the leading provider of auto parts, accessories, tools, equipment and automotive paint & supplies in the marketplace
• Provide commercial deliveries, handle phone inquiries that result in-store sales
• Use computer and paper catalogs to identify parts, stay aware of current sales and promotions, suggest related sales items and advise possible upgrade options when appropriate
• Resolve customer concerns or complaints
• Ensure that customers receive world-class service in having their needs met by Auto Value
• Follow proper store policies and procedures when conducting sales transactions
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Automotive parts knowledge or sales experience preferred. Training is available.
• Strong organizational skills and above average verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with store operating procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers and visitors as well as employees at all levels of the company
~We offer competitive wages and benefits to eligible employees, including a store discount. APH also offers flexibility with hours and schedules, and works with you to create the best fit.~