compensation: $13.50 and up depending upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rhino, Inc., a premier rotational molding company located in Maple Lake, MN, has full-time positions available for people who work hard and take pride in their work! Rhino, Inc., manufactures great outdoors products (Otter Outdoors, Wave Armor, Beavertail). This is your opportunity to work close to home! Hours for this position are 7 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday. Some heavy lifting required. Visit our website at www.exploreios.com!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate work equipment, forklift, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations.
• Maintain communication with team and management to ensure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets.
• Help participate in the training of team members.
• Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area.
• Must be able to identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little or no supervision.
• Will be required to assist in troubleshooting and repairing problems with possible heavy lifting and working in cramped quarters.
• Will be held accountable for assembly quality and consistency, and final quality of finished product.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education. Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or rotational molding a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Attention to detail required.
• Regular, predictable attendance.
• Regularly required to stand for extended periods of time and move about the facility. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
Rhino offers a friendly, family oriented culture and a team environment. We provide excellent benefits - health, dental, employer-paid life insurance, employer-paid long term disability, 401k with employer match, PTO and paid holidays, profit sharing, and gym reimbursement. Rhino offers competitive wages and product discounts for our employees. You may qualify for $500 Product Coupon after 90 days of employment! And you may qualify for a $200 quarterly Attendance Bonus!
We appreciate our employees - they are our greatest asset!
Please contact through Craigslist by submitting resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers