Are you looking to earn a little extra money on your off days??? Plz read ad before you respond.
Retired person looking for help once a week, 3-4 hours each time; doing basic yard and garden work; some in-house tasks. Property is 37 acres, and am around 4 miles south of Clearwater. Looking for someone who can commit to work the summer and into the fall.
This ad will be removed once filled, so plz don't just write and ask if it is still available, usually only scammer do it and I will not respond.
Includes such things as:
- operating weed wacker
- trimming of bushes
- planting and/or transplanting
- lifting and pouring 40 lb bags of wood chips and also lifting of other things like rocks to place in areas like fire pits, rock gardens.
- weeding and weed control
- help in garage and maybe some woodworking projects and/or help with issues with lawn tractor, or other mechanical issues
- occasional help inside such as changing light bulbs, simple cleaning, some carrying boxes down or up stairs.
REQUIREMENTS; need someone who:
- will show up for work on time for mutually agreed schedules
- will communicate in advance if schedule needs to change.
- open to do a variety of tasks each work day worked, according to what is most needed to be done.
- has experience in such things as weed wacking
- can easily carry 40 lb bags of wood chips
- is agile and sure footed when working in rock gardens
- has a lot of stamina and a good attitude about work.
If that is you, respond back with name and how to contact you.
Tell me a little about your work background, if you are a student or if you are working and just looking for a little extra spending cash, etc.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers