ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Responsible for preparing, seasoning, finishing, and garnishing all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes.
• Follow all recipes and production specifications.
• Assist in all areas of food production as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with state health regulations.
• Participate as a team member with Supervisors, Chefs, Cooks, Cashiers and all other pertinent Associates in ensuring an efficiently run operation.
• Knows and follows all safety and security regulations in accordance with Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures policy and procedures.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Two (2) years of restaurant kitchen production experience with a minimum one (1) year cooking.
• Serv-Safe Certification preferred.