compensation: $15 - 17/hour, based on experience; Benefits include medical insurance, paid time off, 401K contributions and more. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
StratX IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) looking for a full-time IT Call Center Technician/Dispatcher to work out of our St. Cloud, MN office. This position will provide incoming phone support to a client base of approximately 300 clients in the Northeast area. Knowledge of IT is recommended; this is a great opportunity for those looking to start a career in the world of IT.
StratX values our employees and offers great benefits and a fun culture. The members of our team come from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds and work experience. What we all share is a passion for technology, ability to learn quickly, and a focus on our customer’s experience and success.
This full-time position involves:
* Creating tickets in customer service software generated from any source.
* Answering phones and directing calls to the proper parties.
* Dispatching tickets to technicians using the calendar in the customer service software.
* Reviewing alerts and creating tickets when applicable.
* Escalating client issues to Supervisors or Managers when critical systems are reported down.
* Notifying Procurement of necessary software renewals.
* All other duties as assigned by the Manager.
* Exceptional customer service, verbal and written skills
* Must have exceptional data entry skills, minimum of 25-30 wpm
* Active listening skills
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
* High School diploma, Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
To apply for this position, please click the link below and submit your resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary requirements. In your cover letter, please include why you feel you are the right candidate for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers