ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for the selection, training evaluation, supervision, and equitable treatment of Bingo Department employees.
• Design, schedule and evaluate Bingo and Pull-tabs games.
• Prepare operating budget for the Bingo/Pull Tab Department and maintain operation within budget.
• Promote positive guest relations.
• Cooperate with Marketing Department on implementation of Bingo and Pull-tabs promotions.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (Federal, State, etc…) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
• Held accountable, to the highest degree, for the control, accuracy and thoroughness of all expenses, records and reports.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
• Manage staff members as defined by the organizational structure by providing guidance and leadership for the department.
• Hire, train, coach and develop associates by utilizing all available resources for development opportunities.
• Supervises various associates as assigned by VP of Table Games.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Three (3) years experience in Bingo/Pull-tab operation required.
• One year gaming related supervisory required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers